Symbility Solutions Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates collectively "Symbility" are committed to protecting your privacy, in compliance with all laws, including the Personal Information Protection and electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"). This document sets out our policy with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
Individuals have the right to be informed about the information which is collected about them and about its intended use. Individuals also have the right to review information being retained and be informed as to the means to update and correct it.
To help you understand how your personal information is protected at Symbility, please review the following statement describing our practices and policies with respect to the privacy of web site visitor and customer information. In the event you become an inactive customer or terminate your relationship with us, we will continue to adhere to the policies and practices described in this policy.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- Symbility will limit the collection and use of personal data to that which is needed by it for valid business purposes to comply with local law.
- Data will only be obtained by lawful and fair means.
- Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Symbility Solutions Inc., Symbility will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless:
- You request it;
- The data is provided to help complete a customer-initiated transaction;
- The disclosure is required by law, and you have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure and have agreed to it.
- Symbility will provide website visitors and customers with concise information about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data, through this website.
- Symbility will make every effort possible to preserve the accuracy of personal data held, and will allow Website visitors and customers the opportunity to review and correct their personal data upon request.
Attn: Privacy Manager
111 Peter Street, Suite 900
Toronto, ON M5V 2H1
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback