Activating Your CoreLogic Account
Once a CoreLogic account has been created you will receive two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive the emails be sure to check your junk mailbox.
The first email will have the subject ‘Welcome to Symbility' and the content will look like this:
The other will have the subject ‘Claims Connect Registration Confirmation.’ The content of the email will look like this:
The password included in this email is your temporary password and it is only valid for 24 hours. When you activate your account you will be prompted to create a new password.
1. Click the link https://www.symbility.net
2. The link takes you to CoreLogic Claims Connect. Enter your username and temporary password from the confirmation email you received, and click Log in.
Note: This password is case sensitive and is only valid for 24 hours.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the End User License Agreement page and click I Agree.
4. Enter your new password and then enter it again in the confirm password field. Click Change Password.
5. You will see confirmation that you successfully changed your password. Click Continue.
6. Click Yes, Subscribe.
Now that you've activated your CoreLogic account, make sure you Download and Install Mobile Claims.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.