Using Symbility allows you to the flexibility of establishing multiple connected branches in order to effectively manage your company's work. Users may occasionally need to be transferred between these branches. Moving a Symbility user from one branch to another is a simple process.
First, log in to Claims Connect at https://www.symbility.net with your Administrator-level account.
1. Click on your name in the upper right, then choose "User Accounts".
Or in the smaller screen, click on the hamburger menu in the upper left and open ACCOUNTS, then you can select User Accounts.
2. Scroll through the list of users, or use the filter or search tools, in order to find the user whose details you want to modify. Select the user's name to open the Modify Account screen.
On the Modify Account screen, select the drop-down menu where your company's name appears. You will have the option to choose from your current company and its branches. Select the branch you're moving the user to, and click Save to apply the update. The user is now moved to the new branch and the defaults and settings for the new branch will apply to them.
Q. Can I disable/rename the original user account, and then recreate their account in another branch with the same username?
A. We advise against this for several reasons:
- In case the user is currently participating in any claims.
- There is a potential for a crash when the user logs back in to Mobile Claims with the same username, but completely different account settings. (If you opt to recreate the account in another branch, ensure the username is different.)
- It is much faster to simply move the user to the correct branch.
Q. What if I don't see any branches on the Modify Account screen?
A. You may be logged in at the branch level and not the head office level. In order to make a change for user settings across more than one branch, you must be logged in to the company that "owns" the branches.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback