As a contractor new to Symbility you will first need to create an account for yourself on Symbility Claims Connect.
The following guide describes how to:
1) Sign up for a Symbility account (Claims Connect/Mobile Claims)
2) Download and install Mobile Claims
3) Fully activate your account
You may register as a Trial Member and test out the software, but it is only after you have completed these three steps that you can begin receiving claims from independent adjusting companies or insurance companies.
Note: You will need to be connected to the Internet to create your account.
Ensure that you are in the correct region by selecting the flag for your country from the drop-down list.
Note: we can't change regions later, so be sure to select the correct one! The page will refresh before you can continue.
2. At the bottom of the login window, click on the green box that reads Not a Registered user? Download a Free Trial Version.
3. Click GET STARTED below the CONTRACTOR section.
When you click “TRY FOR FREE”, it will take you to the “FORM OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT” page - Symbility's license agreement.
Read the license agreement and click on I Agree.
5. Complete the Contact Information and click on Next Step. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note: if you need to change this information, it is possible to do so at a later date (ie, if you need to provide a Tax ID Number.)
6. Select the correct Regional Settings and click on Next Step. This information can also be adjusted by you at any time.
7. Optionally, complete the Company Description and click on Next Step. This is optional information and is not required. The information that you place here will be viewable by companies that wish to add you as a vendor. This information can be modified at a later date.
8. Complete the Administrator Account information and click on Next Step. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. First name, last name and e-mail are pre-filled from the company contact information, but may be changed.
Note: When entering the password please remember it will require at least one number, one letter (upper case and lower case), and one symbol (i.e. Ima#1099)
A registration validation email will be sent to the email address entered for the Administrator account.
9. Click on Log on to Symbility Claims Connect to be taken to the login page. Sign in with your final username and password.
Download and Install Mobile Claims
At this point your Contractor account has been created, you've logged in, and you will then need to download Mobile Claims. You can do this by clicking the Download Symbility Mobile Claims link in the top left-hand corner of the Home screen (first screen you see when you log in.) This will lead you to the page to download Symbility Mobile Claims.
Note: if you're a Mac user, it's possible to use Symbility in Windows if you dual-boot, but there is no standalone application for Mac. For more information see: https://support.apple.com/boot-camp
Follow the instructions for installation and when completed, double-click on the Mobile Claims icon that will be created on your desktop. Use the same login ID and password you created when you set up your account. As a Trial Member, you will be able to create temporary claims and diagrams to test the software, and you will not be able to print claims or receive assignments. We recommend starting by viewing our Webinars and Virtual Training videos!
How to fully activate your Account
As noted above, when you first create your account you will be a Trial Member and will only be able to create temporary claims and will not be able to print claims or receive assignments until you fully activate your account.
You may wish to activate your account right away - for example, if a company will be sending you assignments in the near future or if users from your company are planning to attend a Symbility Training class or event.
To activate the account credit card information must be entered. Follow these steps to fully activate your account:
1. Close down Mobile Claims.
2. Log into Claims Connect and on the Home page click on Trial membership - click here to become a full member
3. On the Billing Information page enter the email address to which invoices would be sent and the credit card information, then click Submit.. The address for the credit card must match the billing address on file with your credit card provider.
Invoices with your billed charges are generated automatically at the end of each month and will be charged to your credit card on file,
4. Now that you've completed these steps you will have a fully functioning Mobile Claims and Claims Connect, and are ready to be added as a vendor by the network or carrier you are working for. The company you're working with may request your unique Symbility ID - click here to learn how to view the Symbility ID.
If you have questions or would like assistance setting up your account please contact the Symbility Account Specialists at 888-579-8053 option 2 or at email@example.com. If you need technical assistance, please call the Symbility Technical Support Center at 877-862-8069.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback