We do not encourage revoking claim ownership unless it is absolutely necessary. For example:
- You had acquired ownership on another PC or device that is no longer functioning or has been lost. Now, on a different device, you see a red X on the claim.
- The claim ownership still belongs to someone who is no longer with the company, and their PC is not accessible.
In order to revoke claim ownership, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Claims Connect at https://www.symbility.net.
2. Search for the claim using Search (at the top left next.)
3. Once the claim is open, verify that the Estimate Total and all Floor Plans show up as expected before you continue. All data should be already uploaded to the server before you revoke the claim. Once a revocation is done it is impossible to restore data. Any data not uploaded will be lost.
4. Click ASSIGNEMNTS tab and then click VIEW PARTICIPANTS.
4. A list of all the participants in the claim will open. Find the user whose ownership you want to revoke under Role-Type, and click on their name.
7. Clicking the user's name will open an information screen about the participant, and will give you the option to "REVOKE OWNERSHIP".
8. Click the "REVOKE OWNERSHIP" button; you will see a warning that if changes has not being uploaded, it will be lost. Click on "REVOKE" to continue.
9. Return to Mobile Claims and synchronize. You will now be able to acquire ownership of the claim and the red "X" will be gone.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback